GroveStreams

problem with the example webhook and monnit470

davidaguilar private msg quote post Address this user
hi friends, i have a problem with this example, i can not send the data since webhook to monnit until my organization in grovestreams, anybody can help me i make all the things in the example but is not posible to send the data
Post 1 IP   flag post
[img]https://forum.grovestreams.com/cached/1d7eb9782196c4738540749d882bebf2.png[/img
]
Post 2 IP   flag post

Post 3 IP   flag post
MikeMills private msg quote post Address this user
In your uploaded image it appears there's been no Data Pushes to GS from the Monnit servers so the issue might be that your device is not uploading any data. Is the device uploading data into Monnit?
Post 4 IP   flag post
yes, thanks for your help, i make all the steps of the tutorial in thsi page, in monnit i have around 15 sensors with data, then the problem is when i send this data by http post to grovestream, mike do you have a e-mail or whatsapp fot to talk about my problem?
Post 5 IP   flag post

Post 6 IP   flag post
if i used the url parameters in the guide, is not posible to send data, please if you can send data since monnit to grovestrem can you help me for to search the problem? thanks you bro i hope a fast answer
Post 7 IP   flag post
MikeMills private msg quote post Address this user
Did you read the Troubleshooting part of the GS/Monnit tutorial?

From the Troubleshooting section: "Ensure the iMonnit webhook is pushing data to GroveStreams by clicking the More button on the iMonnit webhook page. Click a transaction on the same page to determine if the transaction was successful or not."

Do you see any transactions on this page? Are they successful?
Post 8 IP   flag post
2965 8 8