GroveStreams
rdallen private msg quote post Address this user
I'm new to GroveStreams, and going through the various help documents. I've set up a sandbox, with the garage door and refrigerator examples.

I however am receiving no data. I have clicked on the option "Enable Sandbox Feeders" multiple times, and it tells me that the data feed has been enabled for 24 hours. But when I check in the dashboard or in the components, there is no data, even after 12 hours.

Am I missing a step, or not understanding correctly?
Post 1 IP   flag post
MikeMills private msg quote post Address this user
Our sandbox sensors were offline. They are back up and running now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Post 2 IP   flag post
rdallen private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Mike for fixing so quickly.

Unfortunately by the time I was ready to investigate further, I got an email saying the stream had been blocked due to exceeding I/O. A bit confusing as it has only been 12 hours since it was fixed (and the account was only created 48 hours ago). This does conflict with the document, which says the sandbox data should stay under the free limit if you only run it for a few days.

Not that it really matters, I've gotten the general idea just from the setup and documents and am progressing testing with my own stream now (with a different account!).
Post 3 IP   flag post
2969 3 3