GroveStreams

Unable to view stream data > ~12 hours135

jameslew private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not sure why; starting somewhere yesterday or the day before, I lost the ability to scroll back in time on the streaming data in my profile.

I tried deleting my stream data to see if that fixes the problem with the next batch that comes through, but I thought I'd see if there was anyone else that was seeing this.

Default stream view for an auto-created component.
Post 1 IP   flag post
bioagbob private msg quote post Address this user
I think I'm having a related problem. When I open a component stream to view the data and chart I see the last three days of data (1000 data points with 5 minute data). When I changed the Cycle to "5 minutes" or "Hours" the From and To times change, but the chart and data table do not refresh. Clicking the refresh button has no effect.

They pushed an update to their system 2 days ago. Might have introduced a bug.
Post 2 IP   flag post
MikeMills private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, it appears we recently broke some things within the Random Stream viewer. We're working on a patch.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cool, sorry, I was going to give you access but got wrapped up and work and just saw as I was doing so that you'd identified the problem.

Thank you for building such a useful service .

Out of curiosity are you interested in driving more "free" developer accounts? The guys over in the SmartThings forums have been using Xively for power monitoring experiments, but I'm happy to post about using grovestreams instead if you want the extra lookie-loo/hobbyist traffic.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Patch applied. Reload your browser (hard F5) if you've left it open.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@jameslew Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, point some SmartThings developers our way. Developers give the best feedback and keep us on our toes.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I can confirm it's working again. Thank you! And I'll go make some noise in the smartthings forums.
Post 7 IP   flag post
2965 7 7