GroveStreams

Component created, but error adding stream456

Avocadodude private msg quote post Address this user
I am trying to help someone get set up on Grovestreams. They had components working, but switched Arduino devices so created new devices/components and deleted old ones. Now the components add correctly but the streams don't. I get a 422 response.

If I manually send the call I get this for every stream:

{"message":"ERROR: 'RRtest/BatteryVoltage': Invalid stream delete profile reference. Missing from store. UID: 61b4747b-e310-306e-a3e4-53845eaf2e5c

I've tried creating new api keys and get same problem.

I created a new organization and it works as expected. I've also tried an api key from my account and it works.

Any thoughts on resetting an organization?
Post 1 IP   flag post
MikeMills private msg quote post Address this user
Enter the Organization and select Admin-Organization-General Settings and select a Default Delete Profile.

My guess is the one that had been selected there earlier was deleted and the system isn't handling that scenario properly:

Post 2 IP   flag post
When I try to create a Default delete profile I can create it, but I can't find a way to save it. I've tried in Chrome and Safari thinking it might be browser issue. Am I doing something wrong?

Post 3 IP   flag post
Try increasing the window size. There is a Save and Cancel button at the bottom. I can see them without stretching the window.
Post 4 IP   flag post
OK. Reproduced it. There's a bug. We'll work on a patch.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thanks for quick response as always. I thought I was needing a new glasses prescription.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Patch applied. Hit F5 to refresh the browser.
Post 7 IP   flag post
2968 7 7