GroveStreams

synch mult stream to single time series tabl464

micromet private msg quote post Address this user
I have a single particle electron that is collecting and sending 23 temperatures to GS. The data stream is so large I had to use two webhooks (a particle limitation), so the data from the two hooks arrive at GS at a slightly different time (< 1 sec apart). If I route all the data to a single time series table widget in GS it creates a new row for the data from each hook (because of the different time stamps). For example, Temps 1-12 on one row, temps 12-23 on another row - this continues as new data comes in making for a mess in the times series table. I need all the data on a single row.

Is there a way to synchronize blocks of data from the two different webhooks so they all appear on one line in the time series table? I could send a common time stamp or record # with each data block so there would be a common variable for merging (good suggestion by @ctmorrison).

I am new to GS so sorry if this has been covered elsewhere in the forum. Thanks to
Post 1 IP   flag post
MikeMills private msg quote post Address this user
Our Feed PUT APIs allow you to pass up the time for your samples. If your electron has a clock on it, you can pass up the time (as a Long datatype - epoch millis). See our Feed PUT API for examples.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks, I see that now. I'll give it a try and report back.
Post 3 IP   flag post
that worked, thanks
Post 4 IP   flag post
2968 4 4