GroveStreams

ERROR: Could not locate matching endDate468

macedo123 private msg quote post Address this user
Why do I keep getting this message when trying to PUT data into a newly created Component ?

Only the sample Component Template from the Organization Bluepint work and allow for registration of new devices, any other manually create component fail with the following message :

SEND:

PUT /api/feed?compId=357926&amp;api_key=<my api_key>&amp;s1=29&amp;s2=12 HTTP/1.1

Host: grovestreams.com
Cache-Control: no-cache
Postman-Token: 5951edce-5976-22f0-4458-cd79771a3d69
Content-Type: multipart/form-data; boundary=----WebKitFormBoundary7MA4YWxkTrZu0gW

RESPONSE

{
"message": "Could not locate matching endDate for interval during rollup while rolling up from Days to Months for Stream with id '<my api_key>'",
"errCode": "REQUEST_VALIDATION_FAILURE",
"success": false
}

Same error for manually create Templates either

Thanks, Luis
Post 1 IP   flag post
MikeMills private msg quote post Address this user
We've had some issues with certain timezones. A component, and a template, has a timezone associated with it. If a feed doesn't include a template ID, then the organization Owner's timezone is assigned to the component (click your name then choose profile to see your timezone).

Determine what timezone is having the issue and let us know. You can try changing timezones too.
Post 2 IP   flag post
OK, changed both timezones to "America/Sao_Paulo", witch is my current time, still got the same error, changed both to "Etc/GMT+0", got it to work, changed all back to "America/Sao_Paulo" and presto, everything is working fine, thanks!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Ooooops, created e new Component from the "fixed" template, getting the same error again:

{
"message": "Could not locate matching endDate for interval during rollup while rolling up from Days to Months for Stream with id 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'",
"errCode": "REQUEST_VALIDATION_FAILURE",
"success": false
}

Back to the drwaing board...
Post 4 IP   flag post
It's some South American timezones we're experiencing issues with. I'm assuming you set the template timezone to Sao_Paulo when you got the last error?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Yes, "America/Sao_Paulo", back on GMT+0, and no problems anymore, will keep it that way...already setup my devices to this time too...
Post 6 IP   flag post
Ewmgomes private msg quote post Address this user
Hello guys.
Are you working to repair the problem with time zone?
I'm facing the same issue here.
Thanks
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Ewmgomes What time zone are you having problems with?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Brazil/Sao Paulo
Or -3 UTC (+1 from saving time)
Post 9 IP   flag post
We're investigating...
Post 10 IP   flag post
It appears the 3rd party date time library we are using has issues in previous years with the Sao Paulo time zone. We reproduced the issue and found a work around.

Enter Component Studio and edit all of your Cycles. Change the Reference date to 2018. Let us know if that fixes your issue. It fixed our test case.

Details:
The cycle reference date is used as a starting point to calculate dates backwards and forwards for rollups. During a Feed PUT, rollups are recalculated and saved. The Sao Paulo timezone in our toolkit was not calculating the Days cycle correctly for early years. Moving the reference date up avoids earlier years.

A reference date closest to the current date gives the best performance. Ideally, users should move their reference date year up every couple of years.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Another workaround, if you don't view rollups (like Daily SUM/MAX/MIN), is to edit the component and remove the Rollup Calendar from your Stream definitions.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Great, now my data are coming. Thanks.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Hello guys.

I'm facing the issue again. Could you help me?

Post 14 IP   flag post
Does bumping up the Cycle reference dates a year, like described above, help?
Post 15 IP   flag post
Yes, I updated all cycle date.

Post 16 IP   flag post
2968 16 16