MAP like derivation function485
Pages:
1|
|
Avocadodude private msg quote post Address this user | |
| In a derived stream is there a way to map values. In Arduino case it would be something like: val = map(val, 0, 1023, 0, 255); I suppose I can just write the math function, just seeing if I missed something in the deviation functions. |
||
| Post 1 IP flag post | ||
|
MikeMills private msg quote post Address this user | |
Never heard of that function. From the arduino site I found out it is doing this:Do you think this is a common function and would be worth adding to our derivation library? |
||
| Post 2 IP flag post | ||
|
|
Avocadodude private msg quote post Address this user | |
| Sorry, farm happened at I lost track of this. For me it's fairly common, mapping pressure transducer output to PSI. Not to sound selfish... | ||
| Post 3 IP flag post | ||
Pages:
1