GroveStreams
ctmorrison private msg quote post Address this user
I'm getting derivation errors on streams in one of my components I just started feeding data to and I don't know why. The error indicates I'm requesting 186,000+ and I haven't a clue why this is happening. I'm attaching a screenshot. The derivation start date-time is 2019/02/26 at 00:00.


Post 1 IP   flag post
ctmorrison private msg quote post Address this user
I ended up deleting the "bad" streams and re-creating them. The new ones look exactly like the old ones, so I'm still at a loss as to what happened.
Post 2 IP   flag post
MikeMills private msg quote post Address this user
This usually happens when deriving into a larger cycle stream. For example, you might be deriving into a "Year" interval stream and the dependent's rollup calendar does not have a "Year" cycle in it. The derivation engine has to dynamically get a year's worth of intervals to do the rollup calculation.
Post 3 IP   flag post
ctmorrison private msg quote post Address this user
Not what I was doing -- at least I had no intention of doing this. The new stream I created looked identical in all ways to the one that was throwing errors.

Kind of academic at this point -- I already deleted the "bad" streams.

Thanks
Post 4 IP   flag post
2839 4 4
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.
destitute