GroveStreams
MikeMills private msg quote post Address this user
* Increased cluster storage capacity by 60%. This allows for more than one half of the cluster to go down and still be operational.

* Increased cluster job processing capacity by 60%. This allows all jobs to finish faster.
Post 76 IP   flag post
* New Billing Plans
- New Free plans will block feed calls when free limits are hit until the next billing cycle. Free accounts will not be forced to register a credit card since limits are now strictly enforced.

* Added user groups. Introduced secured content stores for components and maps/dashboards.

* Fixed an issue that triggered multiple action packages for "Value Arrive" events on regular streams.

* Added a "Purge" button to notification windows. Allows for all notifications to be purged at one time.

* Upgraded charting toolkit. Should help with the blue squares issue in Chrome.

* Fixed an issue that prevented Feed upload rate limit checks when POST was called instead of PUT.

* Added larger expand icons to organizations within start page

* Organizations are now auto-expanded on the start page for users with one organization.
Post 77 IP   flag post
jonrichings private msg quote post Address this user
Mike, I can't load component data for any component. The stream list populates as does the quick view (a bit slower than before) but the main (tabbed) view never loads, the "Displaying Component" loading popup just hangs around and the window stays gray.

Dashboard tabs work fine.

I've refreshed the page, logged out and logged in again with the same result.
Post 78 IP   flag post
Oh, and sorry to say this, but the blue box issue is still there. Haven't tired clearing the cache though. If you can tell me the name of the lib I'll hunt that down and delete it. Don't really want to lose the rest of the good stuff in my cache.
Post 79 IP   flag post
* CompView not appearing. We're creating a patch for that
* Blue box issue. We'll investigate more after we patch the serious issues that are appearing
* Latency Event notifications are repeating - This one is currently under investigation.
Post 80 IP   flag post

Do an F5 on the page to pick these up:

* Component View issue fixed

* Account Invoice list error issue fixed

* Under certain conditions, Latency events were being applied as Value Arrival events. This has been fixed

* Added Print button to invoices

* The Blue box issue is at the top of our list unless more pressing issues pop up
Post 81 IP   flag post
jfels private msg quote post Address this user
Comparing streams in the Observation Studio graph does not seem to be working for me. I tried both dragging and dropping another stream onto the graph and selecting the Compare button and selecting another stream.
Post 82 IP   flag post
I'm missing something here. I can find the new Manage Users Option under Admin and can create add a new user there (as long as they are already signed up on GS, more to ask on that subject). I can also see the new properties tab on most of the folders, components and dashboards, but all I get when selecting that is a simple information only window, nothing editable. Does the new functionality need to be enabled somewhere?
Post 83 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrichings
Does the new functionality need to be enabled somewhere?
- Yes, by selecting the Business Pro plan.
Post 84 IP   flag post
Aw jeez Mike, you neglected that critical little detail!
Post 85 IP   flag post
* Compare Stream issue fix. Thanks @jonrichings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrichings
Aw jeez Mike, you neglected that critical little detail!
That's because that tiny extra cost is nothing for you.
Post 86 IP   flag post
AEX private msg quote post Address this user
Minor bug: If you open a stream and delete 1+ lines you can't click the save button and if you close that tab it doesn't automatically save.

If you edit any remaining lines then you can hit save and it seems to reflect the lines that were ALSO deleted.
Post 87 IP   flag post
@AEX - The delete happens (from the store) when you click the delete button; not when save is clicked. I can see where this is not intuitive.
Post 88 IP   flag post
@MikeMills, I tried that aproch but if I closed the tab and reopen it the data points are still there.
Post 89 IP   flag post
@MikeMills, never mind it looks like I had a error in our gateway code that was re-uploading the last bit of data that was already uploaded. IE it was being deleted by GS and our gateway would resubmit the data shortly after causing me to think that the GS delete wasn't doing anything.

(My bad)
Post 90 IP   flag post
Great! Good timing. I was just going to report that I couldn't reproduce it.
Post 91 IP   flag post
ero4444 private msg quote post Address this user
@MikeMills regarding "* Upgraded charting toolkit. Should help with the blue squares issue in Chrome."

FYI today still getting blue squares in charts in Chrome version 44.0.2403.125 m . The blue squares resolve when I scroll up or down, which I think is an improvement, not sure if that cleared before recently. This squares are not a big problem me since they clear, and they don't happen in firefox.
Post 92 IP   flag post
1) Added Manage Users settings to organization settings. See this thread for more details.

2) Improved the content store tree performance when expanding folders with a large number of children. Chrome delivers the best performance when working with large component and content trees.
Post 93 IP   flag post
* Added user management tab to Branding Groups to simplify new user organization assignment under a brand. See this thread for more details.

* Fixed print invoice bug for Old Metered billing plans.
Post 94 IP   flag post
* Exposed Sample Times (epoch millis) as system variables within derivation expressions. See this thread.

* Deleting samples now updates all calculated cycle rollups
Post 95 IP   flag post
* New Counter stream option. See the end of this thread for more information.

Post 96 IP   flag post
* Simplified the steps to invite users to an organization

* Added the ability to delete many samples from many streams at one time
Post 97 IP   flag post
* Dashboard grid/table widget column sizes are preserved whenever a dashboard is saved

* Fixed an issue that prevented new Stream Groups from being populated whenever Folders were part of the filter.
Post 98 IP   flag post
* Template changes can be applied to all components "linked" to them

* Copy improvements

* Form Feed Widget - Display last update times. Allow sample time to be entered during submit

* Added Expand All button to stream picker. Hold the Ctrl or Shift key down to select multiple items to expand:

* Fixed Point Stream Editor not allowing more than two decimals for floating point streams issue
Post 99 IP   flag post
* Fixed an issue that prevented the moving of components by dragging them into a new folder. This issue was introduced with the last update.
Post 100 IP   flag post
* Improved the Stream Form dashboard widget. See this thread for more details.

Post 101 IP   flag post
* Applied a patch to fix Stream Form submit errors when the Submit time option is not enabled. The patch also fixes an issue of how a boolean field's last updated value appears - it was not respecting the widget settings.
Post 102 IP   flag post
* Fixed an issue preventing custom label and value styles from being applied on the stream form widget.

* Fixed an issue that showed 1969 as the time a stream was last updated when no updates have yet occurred within the stream form widget.
Post 103 IP   flag post
* Added the ability to copy modeled entities such as components, templates, and dashboards to other organizations. See this thread for more information.

* Fixed delete stream data issue.

* Fixed Action Package HTTP header issue.
Post 104 IP   flag post
* Fixed upload file into file bucket for Import Profiles issue

* Trimmed spaces from email address head and tail during the invite process
Post 105 IP   flag post
2969 208 30